1. Definitions & Interpretation
2. General use of Services and/or access of Platform
2.1 Guidelines to the use of Platform and/or Services: You agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the use of the Services and/or access to the Platform, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by us, from time to time. We reserve the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Platform.
2.2 Restricted activities: You agree and undertake NOT to:
- impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; use the Platform or Services for illegal purposes;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Platform or Services;
- post, promote or transmit through the Platform or Services any Prohibited Materials;
- interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Platform or Services;
- use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Platform’s data or damage or interfere with the operation of another Customer’s computer or mobile device or the Platform or Services; and
- use the Platform or Services other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws.
2.3 Availability of Platform and Services: We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend or discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Platform or any Services and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or removal prevents you from accessing the Platform or any part of the Services.
2.4 Right, but not obligation, to monitor content: We reserve the right, but shall not be obliged to:
- monitor, screen or otherwise control any activity, content or material on the Platform and/or through the Services. We may in our sole and absolute discretion, investigate any violation of the terms and conditions contained herein and may take any action it deems appropriate;
- prevent or restrict access of any Customer to the Platform and/or the Services;
- report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities; and/or
- to request any information and data from you in connection with your use of the Services and/or access of the Platform at any time and to exercise our right under this paragraph if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if you provide or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data.
3. Use of Services
3.2 Restrictions: Use of the Services is limited to authorised Customers that are of legal age and who have the legal capacity to enter into and form contracts under any applicable law. Customers who have breached or are in breach of the terms and conditions contained herein and Customers who have been permanently or temporarily suspended from use of any of the Services may not use the Services even if they satisfy the requirements of this Clause 3.2.
- to access and/or use the Services only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner at all times and further agree to conduct any activity relating to the Services in good faith; and
- to ensure that any information or data you post or cause to appear on the Platform in connection with the Services is accurate and agree to take sole responsibility for such information and data.
3.4 Product description: While we endeavour to provide an accurate description of the Products, we do not warrant that such description is accurate, current or free from error.
3.5 Prices of Products: All Listing Prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to amend the Listing Prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
3.6 Third Party Vendors: You acknowledge that parties other than OfficeSleek (i.e. Third Party Vendors or Sellers) list and sell Products on the Platform. Whether a particular Product is listed for sale on the Platform by OfficeSleek or a Third Party Vendor may be stated on the webpage listing that Product. For the avoidance of doubt, each agreement entered into for the sale of a Third Party Vendor’s Products to a Customer shall be an agreement entered into directly and only between the Third Party Vendor and the Customer.
4. Customers with OfficeSleek accounts
4.1 Username/Password: Certain Services that may be made available on the Platform may require creation of an account with us or for you to provide Personal Data. If you request to create an account with us, a Username and Password may either be: (i) determined and issued to you by us; or (ii) provided by you and accepted by us in our sole and absolute discretion in connection with the use of the Services and/or access to the relevant Platform. We may at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, request that you update your Personal Data or forthwith invalidate the Username and/or Password without giving any reason or prior notice and shall not be liable or responsible for any Losses suffered by or caused by you or arising out of or in connection with or by reason of such request or invalidation. You hereby agree to change your Password from time to time and to keep the Username and Password confidential and shall be responsible for the security of your account and liable for any disclosure or use (whether such use is authorised or not) of the Username and/or Password. You should notify us immediately if you have knowledge that or have reason for suspecting that the confidentiality of the Username and/or Password has been compromised or if there has been any unauthorised use of the Username and/or Password or if your Personal Data requires updating.
4.2 Purported use/access: You agree and acknowledge that any use of the Services and/or any access to the Platform and any information, data or communications referable to your Username and Password shall be deemed to be, as the case may be:
- access to the relevant Platform and/or use of the Services by you; or
- information, data or communications posted, transmitted and validly issued by you.
You agree to be bound by any access of the Platform and/or use of any Services (whether such access or use are authorised by you or not) and you agree that we shall be entitled (but not obliged) to act upon, rely on or hold you solely responsible and liable in respect thereof as if the same were carried out or transmitted by you. You further agree and acknowledge that you shall be bound by and agree to fully indemnify us against any and all Losses attributable to any use of any Services and/or or access to the Platform referable to your Username and Password.
5. Your submissions and information
5.1 Submissions by you: You grant us a non-exclusive licence to use the materials or information that you submit to the Platform and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, “Submissions”). When you post comments or reviews to the Platform, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit or your Username in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, publish, remove or edit your Submissions.
5.2 Consent to receive e-mails: You give your full, free, and unequivocal consent and authority to the collection, processing and use by us of any information provided by you (including Personal Data) for the purposes of sending informational and promotional e-mails and any and all communications, notices, updates and other information to you,. Your agreement to the provisions of this Clause 5.2 shall constitute your consent for the purpose of the provisions of any spam control laws. You may subsequently opt out of receiving promotional e-mails by clicking on the appropriate hyperlink in any promotional e-mail.
5.3 OfficeSleek may, from time to time, be required by government agencies to disclose certain information in connection with any audit or investigation. You understand that we are not required to contest any demand made by an (government) authority for such information.
7.1 Notices from us: All notices or other communications given to you if:
- communicated through any print or electronic media as we may select will be deemed to be notified to you on the date of publication or broadcast; or
- sent by post or left at your last known address will be deemed to be received by you on the day following such posting or on the day when it was so left.
7.2 Notices from you: You may only give notice to us in writing sent to our designated address or e-mail address, and we shall be deemed to have received such notice only upon receipt. While we endeavour to respond promptly to notices from you, we cannot guarantee that we will always respond with consistent speed.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. Definitions & Interpretation
Unless otherwise defined, the definitions and provisions in respect of interpretation set out in Schedule 1 will apply to these Terms & Conditions of Sale.
2. Purchase of Products
2.1 Your compliance: You agree to comply with any and all the guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions pertaining to the purchase of Products through the Platform, as well as any amendments to the aforementioned, issued by OfficeSleek (whether as part of use of the Platform or in relation to the purchase of Products, on behalf of Seller), from time to time. OfficeSleek reserves the right to revise these guidelines, notices, operating rules and policies and instructions at any time and you are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to the foregoing upon their publication on the Platform.
2.2 Sellers: Products are sold by “Sellers”. OfficeSleek may be a “Seller” for selected Products. “Seller” may also refer to a party other than OfficeSleek (such party referred to in these Terms & Conditions of Sale as a “Third Party Vendor”). Whether a particular Product is listed for sale on the Platform by OfficeSleek or a Third Party Vendor may be stated on the webpage listing that Product. Products sold to you by Sellers will be governed by individual Customer Contracts (more details below in Clause 2.6) which:
- 2.2.1 for Products sold by Third Party Vendors, shall be agreements entered into directly and only between the Third Party Vendor and you; and
- 2.2.2 for Products sold by OfficeSleek, shall be agreements entered into directly and only between OfficeSleek and you.
2.3 Product description: While Seller endeavours to provide an accurate description of the Products, neither OfficeSleek nor Seller warrants that such description is accurate, current or free from error. In the event that the Product you receive is of a fundamentally different nature from the Product as described on the Platform and which you have ordered, Clause 6 of these Terms & Conditions of Sale shall apply.
2.4 Placing your Order: You may place an Order by completing the Order form on the Platform and clicking on the “Submit Order button. Seller will not accept Orders placed in any other manner. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the Order.
2.5 You have the right to cancel your order within twenty-four hours from the time of your order (“Cooling Off Period”). The cancellation must be communicated to OfficeSleek in writing within the Cooling Off Period. Upon the expiration of the Cooling Off Period, all Orders are irrevocable and unconditional: All Orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through the Platform and Seller shall be entitled (but not obliged) to process such Order(s) without your further consent and without any further reference or notice to you. Nevertheless, in certain circumstances as stated in Clause 8, you may request to cancel or amend the Order which Seller will endeavour to give effect to on a commercially reasonable effort basis. However, notwithstanding the foregoing, Seller is not obliged to give effect to any request to cancel or amend any Order.
2.6 Seller’s reservation of rights in respect of Orders: All Orders shall be subject to Seller’s acceptance in its sole discretion and each Order accepted by Seller (such accepted Order to be referred to as a “Customer Contract”) shall constitute a separate contract. You acknowledge that unless you receive a notice from OfficeSleek confirming your Order, Seller shall not be party to any legally binding agreements or promises made between Seller and you for the sale or other dealings with the Product(s) and accordingly Seller shall not be liable for any Losses which may be incurred as a result. For the avoidance of doubt, Seller reserves the right to decline to process or accept any Order received from or through the Platform in its absolute discretion.
2.7 Termination by Seller in the event of pricing error: Seller reserves the right to terminate the Customer Contract, in the event that a Product has been mispriced on the Platform, in which event OfficeSleek shall, on behalf of Seller, notify you of such cancellation by giving three days’ notice. Seller shall have such right to terminate such Customer Contract whether or not Products have been dispatched or are in transit and whether payment has been charged to you. Upon termination of the Customer Contract under this clause, the Seller shall refund the payment charged to you for the Product.
2.8 Product Warranty: The warranties with respect to a Product (“Product Warranty”) sold under a Customer Contract shall be as stated by Seller via the Platform, under the “Specifications” tab in the field “Product Warranty” for the relevant Product, and shall be limited by the terms and conditions therein. The warranties and conditions, remedies for breach of warranty or condition, or other terms stated in the Product Warranty are, unless expressly prohibited by applicable mandatory law, in lieu of all other terms, warranties and conditions, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise. Except as expressly provided in such Product Warranty, Seller excludes (unless expressly prohibited by applicable mandatory law) all other express or implied terms, warranties or conditions with respect to the Products supplied.
3. Delivery of Products
3.1 Address: Delivery of the Products shall be made to the address you specify in your Order either by Seller or by OfficeSleek (or its agents) on behalf of Seller.
3.2 Shipping & packing charges: Shipping and packing charges shall be as set out in the Order.
3.3 Tracking: You may track the status of the delivery at the “Order Tracking” page of the Platform.
3.4 Delivery time-frame: You acknowledge that delivery of the Products is subject to availability of the Products. Seller will make every reasonable effort to deliver the Product to you within the delivery time-frame stated on the relevant page on which the Product is listed, but you acknowledge that while stock information on the Platform is updated regularly, it is possible that in some instances a Product may become unavailable between updates. All delivery time-frames given are estimates only and delays can occur. If the delivery of your Product is delayed Seller will inform you accordingly via e-mail and your Product will be dispatched as soon as it becomes available to Seller. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and Seller (nor any of its agents) shall not be liable for any delay in delivery whatsoever caused.
3.5 Deemed receipt: In the event you do not receive the Product by the projected delivery date and provided that you inform OfficeSleek within 3 days immediately from such projected delivery date, Seller will try, to the best of Seller’s ability, to locate and deliver the Product. If OfficeSleek does not hear from you within 3 days from such projected delivery date, you shall be deemed to have received the Product.
3.6 Customer’s failure to take delivery: If the Customer fails to take delivery of the Products (otherwise than by reason of any cause beyond the Customer's reasonable control or by reason of Seller’s fault) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Seller, Seller may terminate the Customer Contract.
4. Prices of Products
4.1 Listing Price: The price of the Products payable by a Customer shall be the Listing Price at the time at which the Order placed by the Customer is transmitted to Seller (through the Platform).
4.2 Taxes: All Listing Prices are subject to taxes, unless otherwise stated. Seller reserves the right to amend the Listing Prices at any time without giving any reason or prior notice.
5.1 General: You may pay for the Product using any of the payment methods prescribed by OfficeSleek from time to time. When you place an Order, actual payment will be only charged upon Seller’s acceptance of your Order and formation of a Customer Contract. All payments shall be made to OfficeSleek, either accepting payment in its own right or as Seller’s agent (where Seller is a Third Party Vendor). You acknowledge that OfficeSleek is entitled to collect payments from you on behalf of Third Party Vendors.
5.2 Additional terms: The payment methods may be subject to additional terms as prescribed by OfficeSleek from time to time.
5.3 Payment methods: You agree that you are subject to the applicable user agreement of your payment method. You may not claim against Seller or any of its agents (which may include OfficeSleek), for any failure, disruption or error in connection with your chosen payment method. OfficeSleek reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any payment method without notice to you or giving any reason.
5.4 Invoicing: Seller may invoice you upon the due date of any payment under a Customer Contract.
5.5 Failure to pay: If the Customer fails to make any payment pursuant to the terms and conditions of the payment method elected or payment is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to Seller, Seller shall be entitled to cancel the Customer Contract or suspend delivery of the Products until payment is made in full.
5.6 Refund of Payment:
- 5.6.1 All refunds shall be made via the original payment mechanism and to the person who made the original payment, except for Cash on Delivery, where refunds will be made via bank transfer or store credit into the individual’s bank account provided that complete and accurate bank account details are provided to us.
- 5.6.2 We offer no guarantee of any nature for the timeliness of the refunds reaching your account. The processing of payment may take time and it is subject to the respective banks and/or payment provider internal processing timeline.
- 5.6.3 All costs associated with the refund process imposed by the processing bank and/or payment provider shall be borne by us.
- 5.6.4All refunds are conditional upon our acceptance of a valid return of the Product.
- 5.6.5 We reserve the right to modify the mechanism of processing refunds at any time without notice.